Personal customer service
Your personal Account Manager is always just a phone call away.
Carefully handpicked from top of the shelf from relevant industries.
A small team means less time spent from idea to finished product.
Proud to be Norwegian
We are one of few Norwegian companies in our field.
Dintero in numbers
Transactions per minute
Average API response time
Our customers' annual transaction value
Testimonials from our customers
We asked some of our customers to say a few words about how it feels to be a Dintero customer. Here's what they had to say.
With Dintero we have increased functionality because their integration tool is so easy and works with many other suppliers
- Frank Kronheim, System Manager, Staples Solutions Norway
- A service that gives customers a better shopping experience
- A low cost, time saving implementation, and help dealing with GDPR
- A system that collects all customer data in one place, simplifying handling subscriptions, cancellations etc.
Besides building the systems, Dintero showed us cooperation and great consulting, both within technical architecture, APIs and real time architecture.
- Ole Petter Harv, IT Director of Europris
- Personalized customer discounts
- A service that communicates with cash registers and e-commerce platforms in real time
- On the fly discount calculation for the point of sale
Manage your transactions in the Dintero Backoffice
Keep an eye on incoming payments with our user friendly Backoffice.
- Issue payment requests via SMS or push-message
- List and filter all your transactions
- Capture and refund transactions
- Configure payment options and payment windows
Get started today
Go ahead and give us a try, create a free account and take a look at how the Dintero Checkout works. All we need from you is your name and email.
For developers we recommend taking a look at our API-documentation.
Want to know what Dintero can do for you?
Fill in our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.